Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Thank You To Angie And Mandi

With the golf season started, I wanted to take the time to thank two people that have been a huge help to me. I am extremely lucky to have Angie and Mandi. Last summer they stepped up to the plate when I needed them most. They listen to my crazy ideas, they are not afraid to tell me when I am wrong and they always are there. This season will be a success because of them.

They were here all winter completing league and Player’s Card registrations, setting up outings and getting everything organized. Thanks again for all of your help, sticking it out and getting The Legacy back to the high standards we set. Minute details matter and they have brought that back to The Legacy. Next time you see them please tell them thank you, because they have A LOT to do with what goes on here.

The post Thank You To Angie And Mandi appeared first on The Legacy Golf Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment